Camping & Lodging
Location and accommodations
Mountain Run Jam is held at the beautiful Camp Sedalia. Facilities include an outdoor kitchen, pavilions, outhouses, a swimming pond, creek, and gorgeous mountain views.
What to Bring
- A cup, plate and eating utensils. This is super important in helping us reduce waste!
- A note pad and pens/pencils
- Camping gear
- Any food you may need–especially for dietary needs
- Camp stoves if you’d like to cook
- Headlamps/flash lights
- Clothing and shoes for all weather conditions—swim wear advisable!
- Biodegradable soap if you plan on bathing (Dr. Bronner’s)
- Binoculars for star gazing, wildlife and landscape viewing
- NO GLASS BOTTLES