Mountain Run Jam
September 27 – 29, 2019
Location & Accomodations
Mountain Run Jam is held at the beautiful Camp Sedalia on Mountain Run Farm, a family farm producing grass-only beef, lamb and pastured pork. Facilities include an outdoor kitchen, pavilions, outhouses, a swimming pond, creek, and gorgeous mountain views.
Other Local Accommodations
What to Bring
- A cup, plate and eating utensils. This is super important in helping us reduce waste!
- Camping gear
- Any food you may need
- Camp stoves if you’d like to cook
- Headlamps/flash lights
- Clothing and shoes for all weather conditions—swim wear advisable!
- Biodegradable soap if you plan on bathing (Dr. Bronner’s)
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
Address: 1228 Charlemont Rd, Big Island, VA 24526 (next to Sedalia Baptist Church, right off of highway 122).
From Interstate 81:
- Off of 81 S, take exit 188 A towards Buena Vista (60 East).
- Drive about 2 miles and take a right at the first light onto Forge Road.
- Drive a half mile and take a left onto Paxton House Drive.
- You’ll pass a cemetery and a golf course on this road, the road name will change to 10th St. Drive 1.7 miles and take a right at the stop light onto Magnolia Ave (501 S). You’ll be on this road for 14 miles.
- Take a right onto 501 S towards Big Island. This is a bridge crossing the James River. You’ll see a “Welcome to Bedford County” sign shortly after you cross the bridge.
- Drive about 4.5 miles, and take a right onto Big Island Highway (122 S).
- Drive 6.2 miles and take a left onto Charlemont Rd. The Sedalia Center and Sedalia Store will be on your right as you’re turning onto Charlemont. There will also be a Mountain Run Farm sign across from the Sedalia Store.
- Pass Sedalia Baptist Church on the left, turn into the Mountain Run Farm entrance on the left and drive straight down the gravel road towards Camp Sedalia.